All 3 and 4 year olds are eligible for the Universal 15 hours.
To be eligible to receive the additional 15 hours:
- both parents/carers resident in a household (or sole parent in a single parent household) will need to be currently working with each earning at least the equivalent of 16 hours work per week at the minimum wage. From April 2017 this will be £120.00 for over 25 year olds (which equates to £6,240 per year) and under £100,000 per year total income
- where parents are self-employed or on a zero or variable hours contract average earnings will be assessed. Where one parent is in receipt of benefits relating to a significant caring role or DLA and the other parent works the family will also be eligible if work earnings fall within the range.
Parents who think they might be eligible for a government funded place for their two year old should contact us.
Our aim is that every pupil leaves the Reach Up Nursery ready to start school. We aspire to every pupil being a confident speaker, both with peers and adults, able to build strong relationships, with developed movement and an ability to take care of herself. We foster a curiosity about the world, and enthusiasm for finding out new things and a love of books and reading.
The structure and curriculum of the Nursery builds on Reach Academy’s excellent Reception offering, using the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework to provide a high quality, balanced offer, delivered by a qualified teacher and enthusiastic staff.
Features of Reach Up Nursery include:
- A caring, nurturing environment where every pupils feels safe and secure;
- A balance of independent activities that pupils can choose, alongside semi-structured small group teaching in Literacy, Maths and Topic;
- A range of exciting and stimulating activities that promote pupils acquiring a range of knowledge and skills which are always developing pupils speaking and listening skills;
- The highest expectations for pupils’ development and accomplishment over the course of their time at the Nursery; and
- Dedicated outside space with opportunities to move freely in and out.
Interested parents are welcome to visit Reach Academy’s Reception class to get a flavour of what Reach Up Nursery will be like. Please contact Reach Academy Feltham on email@example.com or 020 8893 1099 to arrange an appointment.