July 2020: Return to school in September Updates
We are so delighted to be able to welcome all pupils back to school in September. We will have a staggered return to school with all pupils back by Friday 11th September.
Use the links below to understand our plans for September:
- Our Commitment to Keeping Each Other Safe
- How we will reduce contact and maximise distancing
- How we will engage with Track and Trace
- How we will manage trips and external visitors
- What if we lock down again?
- Our bubbles and pods
- Attendance in school
- Returning to School - September start dates
- Primary School Day - Start and End Times
- Secondary School Day - Start and End Times
- Before and After School Provision
If you need anything over the summer period the Reach Children’s Hub is open. Please contact the Feltham Helpline on 0208 831 1620 and you will be supported by the Reach Children’s Hub staff and directed to the best support for you and your needs.
School staff will be taking short breaks at various points over the summer, but the school will be open and someone will be periodically checking the email address email@example.com. Please do get in touch if you wish to speak with a member of the school staff.