We will use this page to keep our parents and wider community up to date with events in the school and any decisions being made. We will also communicate with parents and carers via email and text message.
The school remains open for key worker children and our virtual learning offer will restart on the 20th April with the start of the Summer Term.
Please find linked information for anyone concerned about possible domestic abuse.
Thank you so much for all of your commitment to helping your children continue to learn in these difficult times. It has been amazing to see the quality of work coming in. We are so proud of all of your children for continuing to work hard. We are loving the photos, the videos and all of your updates. I should also take the chance to thank all of our staff for their tireless work to make sure there are great lessons ready to go every day. Having planned my first lesson, I can tell you making those videos is not easy!
- We will be distributing lunch packs for families of children eligible for Free School Meals from 12-1.30 on Mondays and Thursdays. Come and collect.
- -We will also be distributing free sanitary products if your child or anyone in your household needs any. Drop past school at the same time.
Do stay in touch and if we can offer any advice or support, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are here for you! Thank you to Anna who delivered lunches all over Feltham this afternoon!
Thank you to all the whole community - staff, pupils and families - for all of your commitment and over the past few weeks. We spent the last day celebrating our Year 11s and Year 13s and preparing for distance learning in the weeks to come. BBC London were in school to capture the mood!
School will be open tomorrow as normal, and it also will be on Friday. I hope that you are well and your families too. I recognise that this is an incredibly difficult time and we are trying to provide as much stability as possible.
The government has announced that all schools will close after Friday until further notice except to those children of key workers and for children who are most vulnerable. We will be in touch with you tomorrow to establish who will be in those two groups and will be able to continue to attend school.
The announcement also said that exams this Summer are being cancelled. We will be working with all students who were due to sit exams to help them confirm their destinations and next steps in the weeks to come.
Parents of children who are not in school (who are self-isolating) will be able to collect work packs for their children tomorrow outside school from 10.30-11.30am.
We have planned carefully to continue to educate your children during the coming weeks. We will be putting together a range of resources and will share these with you in the coming days.
We are here to support you and will do all that we can to help in the weeks to come. Please do contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
School will be open as normal tomorrow.
A couple of announcements:
- We have cancelled After School Clubs for the next two weeks and all pupils will finish at 3.15 or 3.30. KidsSpace will stay open for parents who have booked in.
- Packed lunches will be available for collection from outside school for pupils eligible for Free School Meals from tomorrow. They can be collected from 10.30-11.30am.
- We are working on having learning resources for pupils who are self-isolating and are planning to have them available to collect between 10.30-11.30 on Thursday. We will confirm this tomorrow.
- Parents with children in Phase 1 and 2 will have received an email from Tilly about learning resources for younger pupils. Parents with pupils in Phase 3 and 4 will have received letters from Beck about on-line learning and I emailed 6th Form parents and pupils earlier this afternoon.
School will be open tomorrow. As stated in the guidance, if anyone in the household has either of the symptoms (a new continuous cough or a high temperature) the whole household should self isolate for 14 days.
This means that a child should be kept at home if their sibling or someone else in their household is unwell.
School will be open as normal tomorrow. We request that parents follow guidelines set out in the letter last week and do not send children to school if they have a new continuous cough or a high temperature.
Nursery Open Meeting postponed. The Nursery Open Meeting has been rescheduled for a later date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.